Experience the latest innovation from the Nike Labs – The Ultra-Soft, Ultra-Responsive Epic React 2 is here! Now ultra-soft, ultra-springy & easy To Love.
The Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 takes smooth, lightweight performance to the next level. A Flyknit upper conforms to your foot with a minimal, supportive design. Underfoot, durable Nike React technology defies odds by being both soft and responsive.
- Flyknit upper delivers lightweight stretch and support.
- Nike React technology creates an extremely smooth ride.
- Molded heel gives a secure, stable feel.
- Inner sleeve provides easy entry.
- Contoured collar sits right below your ankle for a comfortable fit.
- Outsole pattern has clear rubber on the forefoot and heel for durable traction just where you need it.
SOFTER & MORE ENERGY RETURN
Thought the Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 was soft? It was. Thought the Nike Epic React was even softer? You bet—11% softer to be exact. Along with being significantly softer than the LunarEpic’s Lunarlon foam, the Nike React foam also managed to be 13% bouncier. The Nike Epic React 2 (shown at the top of the page) is the latest running shoe to feature the foam.
Nike Epic React is 5% lighter than the LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2—making it one of the lightest incredibly-cushioned shoes you can buy.
We gave our testers React shoes that had been worn for at least 500 miles, and sent them on a run. When they returned, we asked them how many miles they thought the shoes had on them. The highest answer was 100. The lowest was “brand-new.” And the average was around 15 miles. That’s what we call durable.
HOW TO PURCHASE