AN ICON GETS SLIMMER AND COOLER.
The iconic Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 returns with more perforations and engineered mesh in the upper that strategically targets breathability across high-heat areas. A slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort, while exposed Flywire cables give you a snug fit at higher speeds.
Keep reading to find out why you need the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 on your shoe rack.
WHAT YOU NEED2KNOW
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Cushion ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
- High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
- Waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
- Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
- Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
SLIMMED DOWN COMFORT.
A slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort.
CINCHED FOR SPEED.
Exposed Flywire cables deliver a snug fit at higher speeds.